Conditions of participation
Instagram and Facebook Challenge #facsimilechallenge
(The English version of the terms and conditions is a translation from the German. The German version shall be binding in the event of a dispute.)
For participation the following steps should be followed:
- Choose a miniature from our portfolio (either from Verlag Müller & Schindler or from Faksimile Verlag)
- Re-create the scene!
- Share it with us on Instagram and/or Facebook using the hashtag #facsimilechallenge
- Tag additionally
- in Instagram @faksimile_verlag, @verlag_mueller_und_schindler and/or @facsimile_challenge
- in Facebook @ Verlag.Mueller.und.Schindler and/or @FaksimileVerlag
Your creativity has no limits. However, it should be ensured that the contributions to this challenge are artworks from our product portfolio. There is a selection on our website as well as on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. Alternatively, the image material can also be sent to us by email (email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the following you will find the conditions of participation, to which you agree once posting to our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram or by transmitting your photos by email:
- Every fully legally competent person who has reached the age of 18 is entitled to participate.
- Participation takes place via a post which has the hashtags #facsimilechallenge. In addition, the accounts of @faksimile_verlag, @verlag_mueller_und_schindler and @facsimile_challenge (on Instagram) and/or @Verlag.Mueller.und.Schindler and @FaksimileVerlag (on Facebook) should be marked using the “Tag user”-function. Alternatively, the image material can also be sent to us by email (email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The best photos are selected at regular intervals (on a weekly base) and published on our websites and social media networks (Facebook and Instagram) by the publishing house Müller and Schindler and the Faksimile Verlag. On Instagram the posts will be shown once in our stories using a repost and referring to the accounts of Faksimile Verlag and/or publishing house Müller and Schindler. In addition, the best posts will be published on the Instagram account @facsimile_challenge which was especially created for this challenge.
- The participants transfer the publishing house Müller und Schindler, as well as the Faksimile Verlag, the simple, irrevocable right, unlimited in time and space, to use in any way the video and picture recordings in all known manners, in particular to reproduce them, to use and spread them for advertising purposes.
- The participants undertake not to share any illegal or immoral content. The publishing house Müller and Schindler and the Faksimile Verlag reserve the right to exclude participants who violate criminal law, public morals or the conditions of participation.
- The judges’ decision is final. The publishing house Müller and Schindler and the Faksimile Verlag reserve the right to change the conditions of participation at any time without prior notice or justification and/or to cancel the “Facsimile Challenge”.
- The data provided by the participants are only used to contact you. The data will be treated confidentially by the publishing house Müller and Schindler and the Faksimile Verlag. This consent may be revoked at any time.